Flaming Pink say 'This is a classic trisuit for women from Zone3, it offers great value for money and is a simple yet flattering design. We would suggest you use this for training but also short-medium distance events '
This suit has been designed exclusively for women based on feedback from some of the U.K.’s most experienced triathletes. The feedback underlined that female triathletes are not only looking for a high-performing suit but one that also ensures comfort and support. The suit has been designed with these features in mind, whilst also keeping a contemporary and stylish look. This suit has now had seven years worth of great customer reviews as well as winning 220 Triathlon Magazine’s ‘BEST BUY’ three times and Triathlon Plus Magazine’s ‘Top Value' award.
- Aquaflo™ is a fast and comfortable fabric. It is designed to give you low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit, this effect is maximised during the swim. This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim helping to achieve faster times. It also means less water is absorbed making the suit lighter and quicker to dry once on the bike. It is made from Xtra-Life Lycra® which ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race. The main body of this range is made from a black or navy colour to ensure modesty and superior coverage.
- Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed pashape and the high denier rating of the Aquaflo fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve your endurance and stamina.
- Revolution-X is a latest generation tech-fabric made in Italy and is used on the back panels as it is very lightweight, offers 360o stretch and is extremely breathable.
- Airflo is designed for optimum temperature control by allowing moisture to easily evaporate from the skin and help keep the body cool or warm depending on the conditions. The soft-touch feels extremely comfortable against the skin and the eyelet pattern also helps the fabric to dry very quickly after the swim.
- Inner Bra - designed to give extra support, especially during the run phase. The bra also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and also allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest.
- Tri-lite pad: A female specific made to measure triathlon pad. Small and neatly positioned, the pad also features different thickness levels to ensure comfort and minimise any saddle pain. It is designed to minimise any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Premium Italian leg grippers – New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Storage pockets with an elasticated band ensuring easy access to any nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Front semi-auto lock zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
This is a fantastic looking suit with superior aero dynamical performance, breathability and balanced compression. It's been tried and tested for years and is available at a great price point.
WHO ARE ZONE3?
From a single hot-desk at Loughborough University, Zone3 has grown organically to become Europe’s leading triathlon and swimwear brand. This has been achieved by a deep-rooted passion for endurance sports and ensuring that every product offers market leading performance, innovation and functionality. Zone3 employ the world’s most technically advanced materials throughout their range starting at their entry level all the way up to the ultra long distance suits.