Flaming Pink say 'This is a great tri top, great with the matching shorts, or a combination with other kit. Wear these for training or competition - perfect for Sprint and Olympic distances races'
- Seven years’ worth of award winning reviews based on performance, comfort and value.
- Ergonomic rear pockets and inner shelf bra.
- Comfort focused design.
- High-Tech water repellent coated fabrics which are fast, breathable and offer great coverage.
- Stylish design and colour options.
The range features a highly rated water repellent Aquaflo fabric, combined with an ultra-soft and flexible mesh fabric for improved ventilation and styling.
Not only do these garments perform brilliantly on the swim, cycle and run but they are also designed to look much more contemporary and stylish.
This new collection is an update on the long standing Aquaflo range which was a 3 X 'BEST BUY' award winner from 220 Triathlon magazine. The collection is designed to improve speed, endurance and comfort offering top of the range features without the top of the range price-point.
The Aquaflo Tri Top is made using a combination of Aquaflo, Airflo and Revolution-X to offer speed, comfort and a high degree of ventilation. It's a great looking and high-performance top.
- Aquaflo™ is a fast and comfortable fabric. It is designed to give you low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This is the effect which is maximised during the swim. This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim helping to achieve faster times. It also means less water is absorbed making the suit lighter and quicker to dry once on the bike. It is made from Xtra-Life Lycra® which ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race. The main body of this range is made from a black or navy colour to ensure modesty and superior coverage.
- Revolution-X is a latest generation tech-fabric made in Italy and is used on the back panels as it is very lightweight, offers 360o stretch and is extremely breathable.
- Airflo is designed for optimum temperature control by allowing moisture to easily evaporate from the skin and help keep the body cool or warm depending on the conditions. The soft-touch feels extremely comfortable against the skin and the eyelet pattern also helps the fabric to dry very quickly after the swim.
- 360o Inner Bra is designed to give extra support especially during the run phase. It is made from a high denier strength lycra fabric to ensure comfort. The bra allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest.
- Length – The top is designed to overlap with the Tri shorts which give the impression of wearing a suit, but with the versatility of wearing shorts and top.
- Ergonomic Pocket Design: Two carefully positioned streamlined pockets on each side of the leg to allow nutritional products or other race accessories to be stored and accessed with ease.
- Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. A new seam construction prevents any chafing under the arm.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Front semi-auto lock zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with a 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
The Women’s Aquaflo Plus Tri Top has been very well received and ticks all of the boxes in terms of fit, support, performance and subtle styling. If you're going longer than Sprint or Olympic it may be also worth looking at the Zone3 Lava range or HUUB Long distance Trisuit.
WHO ARE ZONE3?
From a single hot-desk at Loughborough University, Zone3 has grown organically to become Europe’s leading triathlon and swimwear brand. This has been achieved by a deep-rooted passion for endurance sports and ensuring that every product offers market leading performance, innovation and functionality. Zone3 employ the world’s most technically advanced materials throughout their range starting at their entry level all the way up to the ultra long distance suits.