Flaming Pink say 'One reason we don't cycle in the rain is the risk of being soaked to the skin, with this jacket it will keep you dry and warm, a real Winter essential. If you choose to wear layers underneath this then we suggest going one size up'
The entire of the Kuro range including the women’s Kuro cycling jacket was designed to look stealthy. Black in colour with subtle lighter branding to the chest and sleeve.
The stolen goat Climb & Conquer Winter Jacket is made from Tempest Protect, an insulating windproof & waterproof fabric which will keep you warm and dry giving you the confidence to keep riding throughout the winter months. Designed for when temperatures head below 8 degrees, the jacket has reflective back pockets, a headphone hole and super soft roubaix lining. One jacket is all you need for when the weather turns nasty.
- Water repellent and windproof outer layer Designed for those consistently cold days this jacket aims to keep you dry and warm even when you face an unexpected shower or road spray, due to the overall water repellent nature of the jacket. This Tempest Protect fabric provides both a wind & waterproof shell to give you the confidence to keep you riding throughout the winter, on or off road.
- Soft brushed lining The soft fleece-like Roubaix lining adds to the versatility of the jacket allowing it to be paired with a base layer or summer jersey on the coldest of days and, should the ride conditions warm slightly, remain comfortable against the skin should you ever need to wear it in isolation.
- Covered zip New for 2016 the covered zip helps protect against wind and cold penetration, a key benefit on those lengthy descents or the coldest of ride temperatures.
- Pixel100 detailing The rear pockets are made of Pixel100 fabric. Subtle in design, it’s a fabric that packs a punch, in adverse conditions and deteriorating light, by reflecting a light source like car headlamps.
- Camlock zip with garage The YKK camlock is the best zip money can buy, allowing riders to fix a position without fear of it loosening with movement or the airflow from a descent.
- Water resistant 4th pocket The fourth water resistant stash pocket protects vulnerable items like phones from potential damage. You can kiss goodbye to those sandwich bags or hard scratchy waterproof plastic cases that can put a hole in your favourite cycling top.
- Performance fit This jacket is in keeping with the bodyline fit associated with our jerseys to minimise any flapping. If you are looking for a more relaxed fit to wear with more layers for low intensity rides, you will need to size up.
WHO ARE STOLEN GOAT?
Stolen Goat believes in creating products and services that not only facilitate but, more importantly, inspire you to adventure more (and hopefully work less). Their aim is to compel you to pursue your passions more rigorously, specifically through sport and exercise. They believe this will fundamentally improve the quality of your life, both in the short and long term.