Flaming Pink say 'This Winter jacket is just WOW - love the colours, the feel and the quality - a must have for the Winter to be seen. '
The stolen goat women’s Grid cycling jacket was designed to be seen! It features a bright fluoro pink base colour with our black square “grid” design all over. A subtle black logo on the front, a black band around the left sleeve, black side panels and cuffs make the finishing touches to this jacket.
At the top end of the spectrum you’ll probably wear the jacket with just a base layer. Perfect for crisp wintery conditions where the low temperature remains consistent throughout the ride; you won’t even dread getting caught in the odd shower. Whilst the garment features waterproof fabric, the seams and zips aren’t sealed to make it totally waterproof. This allows for a little extra breath-ability to ensure you don't overheat.
- Water repellent and windproof outer layer Designed for those consistently cold days this jacket aims to keep you dry and warm even when you face an unexpected shower or road spray, due to the overall water repellent nature of the jacket.
- Soft brushed lining The soft fleece-like Roubaix lining adds to the versatility of the jacket allowing it to be paired with a base layer or summer jersey on the coldest of days and, should the ride conditions warm slightly, remain comfortable against the skin should you ever need to wear it in isolation.
- Covered zip New for 2016 the covered zip helps protect against wind and cold penetration, a key benefit on those lengthy descents or the coldest of ride temperatures.
- Pixel100 detailing The rear pockets are made of Pixel100 fabric. Subtle in design, it’s a fabric that packs a punch, in adverse conditions and deteriorating light, by reflecting a light source like car headlamps.
- Camlock zip with garage The YKK camlock is the best zip money can buy, allowing riders to fix a position without fear of it loosening with movement or the airflow from a descent.
- Water resistant 4th pocket The fourth water resistant stash pocket protects vulnerable items like phones from potential damage. You can kiss goodbye to those sandwich bags or hard scratchy waterproof plastic cases that can put a hole in your favourite cycling top.
WHO ARE STOLEN GOAT?
Stolen Goat believes in creating products and services that not only facilitate but, more importantly, inspire you to adventure more (and hopefully work less). Their aim is to compel you to pursue your passions more rigorously, specifically through sport and exercise. They believe this will fundamentally improve the quality of your life, both in the short and long term.