Flaming Pink say 'This is a great entry level suit, or even as a training suit, it offers comfort and durability and the electric vibe colouring is really flattering'
The Zone3 Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high-quality product which offers extremely good value. The new Activate Plus collection takes this a step further with a new high-tech waffle mesh fabric on the back panel and the integration of sublimation printed side panels to add some life to your training and racing.
What makes this product different:
- Stylish sublimation printed side panels available in two designs.
- Combines great value with high performance, quality and style.
- Short Sleeves for added coverage and aerodynamics.
- Winner of the 2018 Best Value Award in 220 Magazine with an 88% rating.
- Inner chest lining for extra coverage.
- High quality, breathable materials to ensure comfort and coverage.
- Specialist features seen on many top-level tri suits.
The Activate+ trisuit with features a graphic printed side panel, designed to add some colour to your race day, with a matte finish for a modern, stylish look. Made using a premium Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
The printed panels are complemented by a high-powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage. The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit.
Other features include:
- Tri-lite pad: A female specific made to measure triathlon pad. Small and neatly positioned, the pad also features different thickness levels to ensure comfort and minimise any saddle pain. It is designed to minimising any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Inner chest lining– designed to give extra coverage. The inner layer allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front for increased ventilation without exposing too much chest. The inner layer also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and off.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular feature of the Zone3 garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
WHO ARE ZONE3?
From a single hot-desk at Loughborough University, Zone3 has grown organically to become Europe’s leading triathlon and swimwear brand. This has been achieved by a deep-rooted passion for endurance sports and ensuring that every product offers market leading performance, innovation and functionality. Zone3 employ the world’s most technically advanced materials throughout their range starting at their entry level all the way up to the ultra long distance suits.