Flaming Pink say 'This suit is award winning on many levels. It is suitable for long distance such as 70.3 and Ironman - it is so comfortable, durable and a fast for those long races'
What makes this product different:
- Ladies specific fit.
- Premium woven fabrics ensure maximum performance and comfort throughout the race.
- Aerodynamic design with short sleeves for an improved profile on the bike and added sun protection.
- Ergonomic panel design, fit and fabric locations designed for temperature control.
- Extremely high quality, Iron Performance pad by Cytech. Crucial for IM distances.
- High end Italian leg grippers for maximum comfort and support throughout the race.
- Large, functional pocket design for race day nutrition.
The award winning Lava collection launched in 2013 and is designed specifically with long distance athletes in mind. The top and shorts won the Triathlon 220 Magazines editor's choice award with a 92% rating and the range has been a massive success with Ironman athletes racing all over the world.
The garment you wear in an Ironman event can significantly affect your performance and therefore this range is designed to be lightweight, super comfortable, exceptionally breathable, supportive and functional.
New fabrics and features make the latest Lava collection an absolute must have for anybody racing in long distance events.
- Each fabric carefully chosen and positioned to improve performance, comfort and endurance.
- Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high denier rating of the Sensory fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve endurance and stamina.
- Aerodynamic laser cut short sleeves for improved aerodynamics, bicep muscle support and increase protection from UV rays.
- Women's Specific ‘Iron Performance’ pad designed by Cytech, one of the World’s leading pad manufacturers in Italy. Probably one of the most important aspects of racing this distance is being comfortable on the saddle. The innovative perforated pad lamination delivers supreme breathability and quick drying capabilities. The high-density foam gives more padding and protection when cycling and the central channelling in the perinea area is designed to offset pressure points. The high level of elasticity in the pad also maximises freedom of movement when swimming and running.
- Nutrition storage on each side of the legs and nice big pockets on the back to stock up on nutrition and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run.
- Premium Italian leg grippers – New, ultra soft wide grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Comfort fit design throughout the body and neck together with slightly wider shoulder panels for increased protection from the sun.
- Optical white colour used on the majority of the top to help reflect the sun’s heat.
- Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
The suit offers all over comfort combined with performance during all three disciplines. If you're taking on a long distance race this season then we hope this will be the perfect suit.
WHO ARE ZONE3?
From a single hot-desk at Loughborough University, Zone3 has grown organically to become Europe’s leading triathlon and swimwear brand. This has been achieved by a deep-rooted passion for endurance sports and ensuring that every product offers market leading performance, innovation and functionality. Zone3 employ the world’s most technically advanced materials throughout their range starting at their entry level all the way up to the ultra long distance suits.